Whether you are a fitness enthusiast looking to introduce more nutrients into your diet or you are trying to get your little ones to eat their vegetables, there is no denying that buying a blender is a good investment for both your kitchen and your home. A blender is one of the most crucial appliances you can buy and choosing a quality blender is of the utmost importance if you want to save valuable money and time. In addition to that, quality blenders produce quality results, whether you are making smoothies, preparing salad dressings or blending nutritious health juices.
Over the years, blenders have evolved in both design and function and with the market flooded with various brands all promising to outdo each other, it can be very difficult for you to pick the best model. Granted, blenders share a few positives such as being simple to clean up and to set up but other than that, they vary greatly in functionality, efficiency, and quality. Furthermore, many manufacturers have gone out of their way to enhance the technology of their blenders to make them more efficient and while this sounds appealing, it has presented a challenge for people more comfortable with simple products. For the most part, the more expensive brands tend to be higher in quality than cheaper ones but that is not to say that affordable blenders are a complete waste of time. In general, aside from price, there are some important questions you need to ask yourself before making your final decision. Do you want a powerful, multipurpose blender or something simple? Do you want a small, handy blender or can you accommodate something a bit bigger? Are you blending for yourself or for multiple people at a time? Once you have answered each of these questions, you should have a fairly accurate idea of what you want to buy.
A high-quality blender means greater versatility and functionality for the perfect results with each blend.
Features to look out for in a good quality blender
In all honesty, blenders come in different shapes, sizes, and abilities and there is a good chance that at least five models you try out will produce quality results. Because of that, it can be confusing to decide which ones are worth the investment and which ones are best left alone. This is why many people need guidance when it comes to picking out the best blender that they won’t regret purchasing after just a few uses. In general, when you are looking for a quality blender, you should look out for the following features before making your decision:
When you are blending your ingredients, it is highly likely that your blender will be vibrating quite a bit during the process. As such, having a sturdy base is important to ensure that your blender does not succumb to the vibrations and spill out its contents. In addition to this, having a sturdy base also means that your blender is likely to last you past just a few uses and maybe even past its warranty.
Variable speed and power
When you are blending ingredients, you might want to change speed settings on your blender to produce your desired results. Quality blenders usually come with variable settings to adjust their speed and at the highest speed, they are powerful enough to produce soft and smooth textured results. Blenders that are not as powerful will have trouble crushing hard ingredients like ice which often leads to your drinks being grainy and unevenly blended. In addition to this, power also means that your blender can handle crushing whole ingredients as opposed to requiring you to chop them up before placing them in the blender.
Blenders serve multiple purposes such as making nut butter, sorbet, smoothies, salsas, soup and hummus. Each of these varies in difficulty with sorbets taking the top spot for difficulty. When you are looking for a quality blender, if your goal is to make more than a simple smoothie, you need to ensure that it is well-equipped to handle even the most complex of tasks like making a quality sorbet. However, if smoothies and juices are what you are planning to make on a regular basis, then you can save your money and invest in a smaller, simpler blender.
Many people don’t appreciate the importance of a warranty until their product experiences problems a lot sooner than they anticipated. It is advised to never invest in a product that doesn’t have a good, long warranty of at least 1 year. Normally, an extended warranty is a good sign that the blender you are buying is a good quality model that is likely to last a long time, saving you valuable money in the process. When manufacturers produce blenders without any warranties that is usually a sign that their product is not worth the investment.
Blenders that are difficult to clean usually won’t be used as much as those that don’t require much effort or time to clean. No one wants to waste time dismantling or hand washing several complicated components. As such, you should always aim to buy a blender that you can fill up with some soap and hot water before running it for about 1 minute to get the residue out or one whose components are easy to detach and throw into the dishwasher. Efficiency is always a must-have when you are selecting a quality blender.
From family to friends and other invited guests, chances are that you might need to make drinks for more than one person at some point. A big pitcher can accommodate your requirements and ensure that you don’t have to blend more than once to serve multiple people. However, if you don’t plan on using your blender often or if you are only using it to make drinks for yourself then a small pitcher should be adequate.
Guru Review Club’s Top 4: Best office chair under $300
|Name||Our Rating||View Price|
|Ninja Professional Blender||10||View Price|
|Nutri Ninja Pro||9.9||View Price|
|Magic Bullet Blender||9.8||View Price|
|Oster Pro 1200 Plus Blender||9.7||View Price|
As mentioned before, choosing the right blender in a sea of different brands and models can be a daunting task. Every manufacturer promises quality results but not all of them deliver on that promise. Fortunately for our readers, our team of experts has taken the time to research on various blenders and pick out a few that are definitely worth trying out.
Ninja Professional Blender
Sleek, high powered and safe to clean in your dishwasher, the Ninja Professional Blender delivers quality performance in a compact frame that fits well beside the rest of your kitchen appliances. It is powerful enough to crush frozen ingredients and ice cubes to produce smooth, refreshing drinks for you and your family to enjoy. The Ninja blender is a great choice if you love making smoothies and creamy drinks for yourself, friends and your family and is very easy to clean once you are finished. Simply detach its parts and throw it in the dishwasher for convenient cleaning.
Complete with a blending power of 1000 watts, it’s very easy for the Ninja blender to crush hard ingredients like nuts, frozen fruit and ice cubes. It is also equipped with technology for crushing whole vegetables as well as fruits so you never have to waste your time chopping up ingredients before you blend. Whether you want to make smoothies, juices, dips or sauces, you can trust the Ninja Professional Blender to crush and blend ingredients in just a few seconds with quality results guaranteed each time.
- 1000 watt power for high-quality
- Technology designed to crush hard ingredients like ice cubes as well as frozen fruits with ease in addition to crushing whole vegetables and fruits.
- Blender jar that is big enough to serve multiple people in one blend.
- Detachable parts that are easy to clean and safe to use in the dishwasher.
- Certified BPA safe frame.
- Sleek and stylish black design.
- Powerful crushing ninja blades that can puree, blend, crush and process ingredients efficiently.
- Fast technology to crush ingredients in a matter of seconds.
1. Stylish, powerful and efficient, this blender is the perfect choice if you want a quality product that can crush hard ingredients and deliver smooth results in a matter of seconds. It is very simple to clean and is big enough for you to feed multiple people in one serving.
- Has a stylish, sleek and sturdy design.
- Powerful enough to crush whole ingredients and hard ingredients such as ice cubes.
- It has a certified BPA frame that is safe to wash in the dishwasher.
- Versatile enough to make everything from smoothies to purees and juices.
- Has a large pitcher that accommodates enough ingredients to make enough servings for multiple people.
- It is quite the noisy blender and not friendly on the ears.
Nutri Ninja Pro
Yet another quality model by Ninja, the nutria pro is designed to help you make nutritious drinks that contain all of the essential vitamins and nutrients you need. It comes complete with two serving cups that are BPA free and that have seal and sip lids so you can drink your favorite juices while you are on the move. Its pro extractor blades are powerful enough to crush whole ingredients from vegetables and ice to various types of seeds.
For beginners, the Ninja Pro comes with a guide containing 75 different recipes you can try out and a manual to help you get started. The components of the blender are very simple to detach and can be thrown in the dishwasher for convenient cleaning. If you are fussy about getting all of your nutrients from your ingredients then this 900-watt blender is the perfect choice for you. It is designed with intricate technology that crushes every part of your ingredients from the stem to the skin and that ensures that no valuable nutrients are lost in the process. To top it off, all of these features are packed in a stylish silver design that is sure to compliment your kitchen décor.
- Powerful blades that are strong enough to crush whole ingredients both big and small.
- Two handy serving cups for drinks while you’re on the move.
- Intricate technology that extracts all of the valuable vitamins and nutrients from your ingredients.
- Handy manual and guide with instructions for setting up and 75 recipes that you can try out.
- Detachable components that are simple and safe to clean in a dishwasher.
- Stylish silver design that compliments your kitchen décor.
If you are looking to make nutritious juices and smoothies for yourself, friends and family to enjoy then this blender is a perfect choice. It is not only stylish but has powerful technology to extract every vital nutrient from your ingredients to deliver equally tasty and healthy results.
- It is powerful enough to crush frozen and whole ingredients.
- It is easy to clean and safe enough to clean in the dishwasher.
- Has a stylish silver design that perfectly complements modern décor in your kitchen.
- Has powerful technology to extract nutrients and vitamins from your ingredients.
- The blender comes with two serving cups so you can drink your smoothies and juices when you are on the go.
- It is a very noisy blender so not the best appliance to use early in the morning when everyone is asleep.
back to menu ↑
Magic Bullet Blender
As the name suggests, this blender is quite the magical addition to any modern kitchen. Available in three stylish color options, silver, red and green, the Magic Bullet Blender is quite unique in its own right. Versatile and handy, this blender not only blends your ingredients but it also cuts down prep time by chopping for you and mixing the ingredients for the perfect results. In addition to this, it can also mince, whip and grind in a matter of seconds meaning you never have to waste time making your favorite foods and drinks.
From soups to delicious cocktails, there is a lot that you can make with the Magic Bullet Blender and to help you out, the manufacturers added a recipe book with different ideas for you to try out. It is designed with a unique blade and cutting zone that do all of the prep work for you so you never have to chop or peel your ingredients before blending them. To top it off, all of its parts from the serving cups to the lids are easy to wash and safe for cleaning in a dishwasher.
- Versatile, three color option design.
- Efficient and versatile features that allow it to mince, chop, whip, grind, mix and blend ingredients with ease.
- Recipe book for creative inspiration.
- Unique blade and cutting zone that do all of the prep work so you never have to cut, peel or chop ingredients.
- Dishwasher safe components such as the serving cups and lids.
This compact blender is a handy addition to any kitchen and is guaranteed to make life a lot easier for you. Designed to do virtually all of the work for you, it guarantees that you get quality results each time whether you are whipping up a dip or blending a nutritious smoothie.
- Sleek, modern design with three color options to choose from.
- It can perform a multitude of tasks that include blending, whipping, mincing and chopping.
- Comes with a recipe book for creative inspiration.
- Has a unique blade and cutting zone that perform the prep work on your behalf.
- Easy to clean and safe to use in the dishwasher.
- Although it is quite versatile and not complex to clean, it is not that powerful and has difficulty effectively crushing ice and frozen ingredients.
- Getting the blender started can be difficult for people not experienced with blenders.
Oster Pro 1200 Plus Blender
If you love fresh and tasty drinks, then this blender might be a good investment for you. It is powerful and versatile and can blend frozen ingredients, ice, and fresh ingredients as well. Packed with a total power of 1200, the Oster Pro is a perfect smoothie blender and even has an extra 900 watts dedicated to crushing ice for smooth results. It is equipped with smart technology settings that include 7 variable speeds so you can blend your ingredients to your desired consistency.
Enhanced blade technology provides additional power for the blender to grind and chop your ingredients precisely while the large blade system moves ingredients down the blade smoothly and efficiently for smooth, fast blending. The Oster Pro is not the best option for whole fruits but produces quality results when you use pre-chopped ingredients that are frozen before you blend. It has a large pitcher that serves a maximum of six people at a time and can be washed easily in the dishwasher thanks to its Boroclass Glass design that won’t break under thermal pressure or shock. If you crave enhanced precision and control when you are blending you can take advantage of its pulsing feature and once you are done blending, you can pour your smoothie into the large 24-ounce cup that is included in the box. Blend with confidence thanks to the 10-year warranty that guarantees quality and extended durability.
- 1200 watt total power plus 900-watt additional power to effectively crush frozen ingredients.
- Versatile blending features that can blend fresh ingredients as well as frozen ingredients and ice.
- 7 variable speed feature for optimized blending.
- Enhanced blade technology for precise chopping and grinding.
- A large pitcher that serves up to 6 people at a time.
- Boroclass Glass design that is durable and safe to wash in a dishwasher.
- Pulsing feature for enhanced blending precision and control.
- Extra large cup for serving smoothies.
- 10-year warranty for guaranteed quality and durability.
Versatile and quite powerful, the Oster Pro is a good blender for making fresh smoothies and drinks for multiple people at a time. It has a sturdy build and with a 10-year warranty, you are guaranteed sturdy, quality blending for a really long time.
- Comes with an extended 10-year warranty for guaranteed durability and quality performance.
- Has an optimized blending feature with 7 variable speeds.
- Designed with a large pitcher frame that accommodates enough liquid to serve as many as 6 people at a time.
- Versatile blending features that accommodate both frozen and fresh ingredients.
- Has enhanced blade technology to grind and chop ingredients precisely.
- It’s easy to clean and safe to wash in a dishwasher due to its Boroclass Glass design.
- It is a pretty noisy blender.
- The blender cup is not very durable and is prone to leakage after a few uses.
Smoothies, purees, health juices, there are plenty of reasons why you might consider purchasing a blender for your kitchen. Regardless of what your motive for getting one is, there is no denying that a quality blender will save you a lot of valuable time and money. As mentioned previously, important features to pay attention to include things such as versatility of the blender, power and cleaning efficiency. A blender without at least half of the key features is likely to be a waste of your time and money. The choices we have listed are definitely top contenders for the title of best blender under 100 but of course, there are plenty of other quality products on the market that you can choose from. However, one thing that you are guaranteed of with our list of blenders is that you will be getting a solid blender that provides all of the important features that you need to make all of your favorite dips, drinks, juices, smoothies and so forth.
Stylish, powerful and efficient, this blender is the perfect choice if you want a quality product that can crush hard ingredients and deliver smooth results in a matter of seconds. It is very simple to clean and is big enough for you to feed multiple people in one serving.
- Has a stylish, sleek and sturdy design.;Powerful enough to crush whole ingredients and hard ingredients such as ice cubes.;
- It has a certified BPA frame that is safe to wash in the dishwasher.;
- Versatile enough to make everything from smoothies to purees and juices.;
- Has a large pitcher that accommodates enough ingredients to make enough servings for multiple people.
- It is quite the noisy blender and not friendly on the ears.